[Idea] Workflow inspection tool
Checklist before you being
- [X] I am sure that I am already using latest version of Jira Assistant
- [X] I had verified that there are no existing requests with similar suggestion in issue tracker
- [X] I had verified that, my query is not answered in FAQ section of website
How do you use Jira Assistant?
Are you using cloud version of Jira or self hosted (data center / server) of Jira.
Self hosted (datacenter)
Version of Jira Assistant
What browser are you using?
When working on complicated, large workflows, one can easily lose the overview over which user management resources are used inside the different workflow transitions for conditions or post-functions. Especially when trying to clean up groups in Jira it's difficult to find out, what it would break to delete a group, as Jira doesn't give a list to see where groups are used inside workflows. A cool helper tool could be a workflow inspection tool, where one can upload the exported .xml workflow file and one can see, what resources are used in the different transitions. That way, it's easier for Jira administrators to manage their workflows, as well as their users and groups.
Checklist before you submit
- [X] I have ensured not to paste any confidential information like Jira url, Mail id, etc.
- [X] I have added required screenshots (as necessary)