Add the Project Code field in the Worklog Report and include epic links in subtasks
Checklist before you being
- [X] I am sure that I am already using latest version of Jira Assistant
- [X] I had verified that there are no existing requests with similar suggestion in issue tracker
- [X] I had verified that, my query is not answered in FAQ section of website
How do you use Jira Assistant?
Are you using cloud version of Jira or self hosted (data center / server) of Jira.
Version of Jira Assistant
What browser are you using?
Please add the Project Code field in the Worklog Report and include epic links in subtasks
Checklist before you submit
- [X] I have ensured not to paste any confidential information like Jira url, Mail id, etc.
- [X] I have added required screenshots (as necessary)
Hi @JellBean88 - Thank you for reaching out and here is my reply:
All the fields available in issue can be added from Settings -> Fields list tab. You can select the appropriate fields and it would show. So its up to you what field you add.
And sub tasks do not have epic link mapping and so that is not applicable for subtasks.
Please let me know if I miss something.
Hi @JellBean88 - I hope my previous answer resolves your concern. Hence closing this ticket. Please feel free to reopen this ticket if you are looking for something else.