Emoji modal is out of the Screen
Checklist before you being
- [X] I am sure that I am already using latest version of Jira Assistant
- [X] I had verified that, no similar issues are already reported in issue tracker
- [X] I had tried reproducing this issue with with Web version of Jira Assistant to ensure that this issue is not recently fixed and yet to be published
- [X] I had verified that, my query is not answered in FAQ section of website
- [X] I had verified that, my issue is not listed as known bugs in website
How do you use Jira Assistant?
Are you using cloud version of Jira or self hosted (data center / server) of Jira.
Version of Jira Assistant
What browser are you using?
What OS are you using? You need not disclose this if you feel it is irr-relevant for your issue.
Checklist before you submit
- [X] I have ensured not to paste any confidential information like Jira url, Mail id, etc.
- [X] I have verified my browser console logs and added necessary details (if required)
- [X] I have added required screenshots if the bug is related to UI (as necessary)
@Numair-Majid123 - I am not sure what is this about. This is not a feature of Jira Assistant. Where are you seeing this modal? By any chance are you using any other app named Jira Assistant and logging in wrong issue tracker?
Web version of my app is hosted in https://app.jiraassistant.com and links of browser extensions are available in my official website: https://www.jiraassistant.com
Hi @Numair-Majid123 - Any updates on this?
Hi @Numair-Majid123 Assuming this issue is not relevant to Jira Assistant, closing this ticket. Please feel free to reopen the ticket with more details.