Sprint capacity planning and tracking
Checklist before you being
- [X] I am sure that I am already using latest version of Jira Assistant
- [X] I had verified that there are no existing requests with similar suggestion in issue tracker
- [X] I had verified that, my query is not answered in FAQ section of website
How do you use Jira Assistant?
Are you using cloud version of Jira or self hosted (data center / server) of Jira.
Self hosted (datacenter)
Version of Jira Assistant
What browser are you using?
Request to add capacity planning and tracking feature in your tool. i checked Atlassian plug ins and most of them are paid, kindly do the needful
thanks in advance
Checklist before you submit
- [X] I have ensured not to paste any confidential information like Jira url, Mail id, etc.
- [X] I have added required screenshots (as necessary)
@sunilthota20 - Thank you for your suggestion. This is already planned for future and already I have done some ground work on this. But deprioritized it a little as no one has ever asked for it and this option is partially available in cloud Jira. Moreover I got held up with other priority activities.
However, if you can provide reference of some tools or screenshots, that would give me a better idea on what would be more helpful for users. You can mail me the details along with any suggestions / ideas you have and I will plan for that.
Thanks @shridhar-tl , here is the reference plug in. It is cost so i am looking for free add ons,
Thank you @sunilthota20 for providing this reference. I will have a look and will try to implement it ASAP. However, this is totally a new module and would take some time before this is available. I will update this ticket as and when I have some progress/updates.