Translate special characters like \n
Checklist before you being
- [X] I am sure that I am already using latest version of Jira Assistant
- [X] I had verified that there are no existing requests with similar suggestion in issue tracker
- [X] I had verified that, my query is not answered in FAQ section of website
How do you use Jira Assistant?
Are you using cloud version of Jira or self hosted (data center / server) of Jira.
Version of Jira Assistant
What browser are you using?
I recently started using the "Import Worklog" feature. At my work, it is common for me to have comments that include texts spread across multiple lines, separated with an "enter" (\n). However, when I import my work log with \n within, it is written as is inside the comment. It would be great if there was an option to translate special characters like that so they are displayed as I desire.
If I find the time, I will take a look at the source code and implement it myself.
Checklist before you submit
- [X] I have ensured not to paste any confidential information like Jira url, Mail id, etc.
- [X] I have added required screenshots (as necessary)