Unable to add user without site access to User Groups.
Checklist before you being
- [X] I am sure that I am already using latest version of Jira Assistant
- [X] I had verified that, no similar issues are already reported in issue tracker
- [X] I had tried reproducing this issue with with Web version of Jira Assistant to ensure that this issue is not recently fixed and yet to be published
- [X] I had verified that, my query is not answered in FAQ section of website
- [X] I had verified that, my issue is not listed as known bugs in website
How do you use Jira Assistant?
Are you using cloud version of Jira or self hosted (data center / server) of Jira.
Version of Jira Assistant
What browser are you using?
What OS are you using? You need not disclose this if you feel it is irr-relevant for your issue.
It is not possible to add user to the user group, which do not have site access anymore.
While other users with site access do appear in the list:
This makes it difficult to generate Worklog Report with old users who no longer are active in the company. The only way is to activate them with site access, which I do not want to do, because then they can login again.
Checklist before you submit
- [X] I have ensured not to paste any confidential information like Jira url, Mail id, etc.
- [X] I have verified my browser console logs and added necessary details (if required)
- [X] I have added required screenshots if the bug is related to UI (as necessary)
Hi @SSeltonrijch - This is duplicate of #143. There is a workaround mentioned for now to generate report. You can directly provide the username in the box and hit enter and it should work. It seems the API returns only the active users who has access to site and that is the reason you are not seeing it in autocomplete. Not sure if there is a fix for this. However you have workaround as mentioned in the old ticket.
Please let me know if it helps for now.
Hi @SSeltonrijch - Here is the API I have been using to search for the users and that API does not have an option to return inactive users. It looks like there is no way to search for active and inactive users to gather. So I am moving this issue on hold for now and later if I find some way to solve it, will do the implementation.