Updating My Open Tickets Gadget does not update pointers for worklogs generated from the gadget.
Google Chrome Version 89.0.4389.114 (Official Build) (64-bit) JA v2.31
If a user resolves a Jira ticket, then refreshes the My Open Tickets gadget to update their list, worklogs generated through the gadget still point to the pre-refresh ticket list. A full refresh of the page properly updates the associations.
- User resolves DB-8826, which was the first item in the gadget list.
- User refreshes the My Open Tickets gadget, which now lists DB-8830 as the first ticket.
- User generates a worklog for DB-8830 through the gadget.
- The worklog generation modal appropriately lists DB-8830.
- After confirming the worklog creation, the Worklog Pending Upload modal updates with the new worklog, but points to DB-8826.