#243 - Provide a short summary of the bug here
TMGler commented on Nov 24, 2022
Before you begin
- Ensure if you are already using latest version of Jira Assistant and Browser.
- Have you verified if this issue is already reported by others? You can search for issues with keywords.
- Did you have a look at FAQ, Features & Known issues section of https://www.jiraassistant.com to see if your question is already answered? You can also make use of search functionality in above mentioned site.
- If similar issue is already reported by others, please add more details or upvote the same issue instead of raising new issue.
- Please expect a delayed response as their is no dedicated support team and this tool is maintained by a single developer.
- Try not to club two different issue in a single ticket.
- Any details you provide here is public
- Please ensure you are and pasting any sensitive information like company jira url, email id, loging / credentials.
- Please ensure to mask any sensitive information from the screenshots / console logs you provide here.
- What is the version of Jira Assistant you are using?
- Browser & Version?
- What OS are you using? : [e.g. iOS, Windows] (not necessary for all issues)
Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.
Steps to reproduce the behavior (if applicable / necessary):
- Go to '...'
- Click on '....'
- Scroll down to '....'
- See error
A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. Screenshots of UI issue, console error, network tab may be useful depending on the issue reported.
- Are their any issues in console? If yes, please attach the console screenshot.
- Is any network request failing or pending completion (network tab in Dev tools (F12) )?
- Is anyone else in your company facing similar issue?
- Since when are you facing this issue?
Add any other details about the problem here.
shridhar-tl commented on Nov 24, 2022
Hi @TMGler , I don't see any details provided about the issue. I hope you accidentally created this issue and hence closing it.